Spot the difference

Some humans find it difficult to tell Tao and I apart. I’m not gonna lie, this is a state of affairs we are not uncomfortable with. Having a doppelganger carries with it obvious practical applications. When shit goes down we can always point the paw at each other, we’ll be able to take turns at studying for and sitting each other’s driving tests when we turn cat 15 in a few weeks, plus just generally confusing humans for larks never gets old.

But having said all that, we aren’t all mischief. Just 98.98%. So in the spirit of the other 1.02%, here are a couple of headshots to help you learn the diff. Good luck with it!